Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Accused 'Stabbing' Friend

Accused 'Stabbing' Friend
Problems:

Honestly ya, before I never send curhatan nyangka will participate as well. Moreover, so far I've never had a problem feel love. O yes, introduce first. My name is Rudy, a university student in Surabaya.

Actually, now that I have a problem is not love, but a friend. But, I finally dragged. In fact, my position became more difficult. Garanya, my friend wrong. He thinks I have the heart to snatch girl crush. In fact, suer, I never had any intention like that. It was all just a misunderstanding.

My best friend named Ivan. Since entering college, he was like at a girl, her name is Fida. Every day, he always tried it pedekate to Fida. Starting SMS, chat invites both, nawarin home together, and a thousand other ways.

Until one day, Fida not college days. Ivan tried nyari know the state of Fida. But nobody knows. Finally, he came to the house finish with Fida. Once up, parent Fida said that his son came out, did not know where. Because stricken confusion, Ivan continued to search.

Well, in other places, I do not accidentally happen to see Fida. Precisely, in a supermarket. I was invited to eat in the cafe. Then, Fida same story about why I did not go to college these days.

Apparently, she feel uncomfortable because every day is approached Ivan. So, I wrote to say that Ivan's Fida like him. Spontaneously, he was shocked and surprised. Because, he is not no feeling equal Ivan. End-end, Fida asked me for talking about the problem to Ivan.

I do not know the source from where, Ivan know that I and Fida meal together. Sure enough, she was furious at me. He thinks I'm a traitor. Plus, I'm told that fitting Fida not comfort with all the attention, even thought I liked Ivan Fida Fida and try to keep him.

Aime Oh, I've many times the same ngejelasin Ivan. But he did not want to understand. In his eyes, I've stabbed from behind and can not be forgiven. Ivan is my best friend since junior high. I do not want my relationship with cracks just because a girl problem. Please love me the best solution, yes. Thanks.

***************



Answer:

Aime also never thought would be willing to answer curhatanmu. He he he. But since Aime humble, friendly, and not overbearing, Aime does not need thinking twice to lend a hand for you.

The problem you face is quite classical. Friendship, love, and sticking so misunderstood treason. Quiet! Quiet! Currently, the condition of Ivan, your friend, again is in the red zone. You do not get the red bandwagon, yes.

• Red Zone
People who are in this zone again mending not dideketin first. Leave it for a few days. If you insist give an explanation in the near future, it might be worth it. Whatever you jelasin not going to get into his ear. That there is, you might actually hit punch. Look out!
Currently, Ivan again feeling very hurt. He was a long time already and did not work even pedekate found alone with a girl friend again incarannya. Not to mention, you said that Fida actually do not like him. Naturally, he immediately wrote that negative thinking and thought that you had a relationship together Fida. It's normal!

• Quiet and Hold Moment
After the heat somewhat subsided, could you just clarify. If possible, invite all Fida, the source of the problem. But do not go together wrote. Fear, so ngelihat you, Ivan actually ran away because so sebelnya. You need the help of a neutral party. Can brother Ivan or friends who also know you both.

• Discussions with Regulation
If you've collector, omongin problem well. But, to make a deal at the earliest. In that discussion, each turn can give an explanation. Others may ngajuin questions, but do not be emotional tone. Serves as a neutral party inspectors. For example, when the atmosphere became heated, he is the silencer. Try it that way. Aime sure, things could still diomongin fine.

• Be Friends Threes
After a successful discussion, you can forgive each other. Then again knit friendship was torn apart (ceilee ...). Problems like that used almost in friendship. Uh, you can persuade Fida for Ivan wants to be friends too. Can not be a girlfriend does not mean do not want to be friends, right? Who knows, you three companions even so compact. So, do not need no one understands anymore.



Aime
Source: Jawa Pos dotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment