Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Already Planning Polygamy

Already Planning Polygamy
Problems:

Hello
I, want to marry my girlfriend, but I always had the idea of ​​polygamy. Blame if I tell my boyfriend before marriage, that someday I wanted to practice polygamy? Because my friends in my office banyakyangmenikah secretly without the knowledge of his old wife. Meanwhile, I would like if I polygamy, the first wife I should know. How is polygamy legal?
Trimakasih


***************




Answer:

Someone when planning to settle down, it's natural to prepare himself. Not only prepare financially but in terms of sheer physical and mentalpun should also be of interest to both parties.

Among these are that before the wedding, the bride ought to have a thorough understanding of building a home. That's why usually KUA invite both prospective bride to listen to the advice of marriage before the wedding.

The purpose menage include family formation sakinah, mawaddah warrahmah and children as successor Salih and sholehah parents and offspring generation for religion and nation.

RHD brother Therefore, before you want to practice polygamy, are you sure that it would perpetuate domestic purposes will you wake up? Will there be happiness, serenity, tranquility and love it decorate your family?

My advice you should first focus your orientation to how to build the ideal family, happy with children who are not only devoted to the elderly but also intelligent and can be a 'person' for the nation and religion.

That is a form of a male responsibility that double play nice As with the husband, father and head of the family. And if someone is really taking responsibility, with only one wife would have to have a 'spirit of jihad' incredible.

Although there is no legal prohibition for someone to ban polygamy but a lot of people who abandoned the child and family, do injustice (injustice), proud and arrogant.

Even if there are found to follow the way of the prophet Muhammad, let him first read and study his life fully and completely, as when, how and why he is polygamous.
Wallahu'alam.




Satria Hadi Lubis
Sources: EraMuslim

No comments:

Post a Comment