Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Am I still a Virgin?

Am I still a Virgin?

Problems:
I am 25 years old girl, I have a problem with my boyfriend, every time we met he always asked for sex. I can not resist the desire he FINALLY he asked simply to masturbate on my vagina. Every time we meet we often masturbated, I was surprised to see my vagina bleeding, time to masturbate I do not feel the pain in my vagina and my evenings menstrual cramps but my red blood blackish.
My question is, do I still virgin? A sign of what comes out of blood was blackish. Mother, help me, I have sinned, whether God forgive me?
***************
Answer:
It seems that you are so anxious and fearful for the consequences of the actions that you have done. Losing virginity very valuable for a woman supposed to be a disaster. All women who still have moral values ​​in him would have felt guilty and anxious if there is "damage" to the blood thinner membrane that characterize virginitasnya before she married.
But unfortunately lust often silenced when the conscience is so mastered self-control. I am sure that you know that the deeds you have done with a girlfriend is something wrong, but you are powerless to resist the urge of lust so strong, then only realized now worried that the crown worth in yourself may be damaged.
I am sorry for sexual behavior you did with my boyfriend. Masturbating girlfriend may indeed be damaging "virginity" if it is done by entering "something" into the vagina. One characteristic of the tearing of the hymen is bleeding due to rupture of blood vessels found in the lining of blood. Namunjika not rupture the blood vessels so the blood would not come out, so the sign of the loss of virginity does not always cause bleeding from the vagina.
To determine whether you are still "virgin" or not you should really see a doctor, because no one can be sure unless the medical examination. But if it turns out "not" something happened to you, so be careful with your sexual behavior is.
Because if you masturbate with a boyfriend (like petting) and he issued a sperm very close to your genitals then pregnancy is still possible. Because even though there was no "intercourse" but sperm may still penetrate thin layers of underwear and swim through the vaginal opening.
Before something happens that makes you regret even can destroy your future then you should repent. If allowed to get married then marry immediately or disconnect the relationship with the man because of the temptation of lust is not easily denied if you are near him. And always remember God's mercy and forgiveness is very spacious for those who will repent.
Wallahu'alambishawab.
By: Rr. Anita W.

No comments:

Post a Comment