Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Not Visit the Accept Arrow Love

Not Visit the Accept Arrow Love
Problems:

How are you? It should be alright ya! Very different to me. Physically, I'm fine-fine weve wrote. But, in my heart, there is a feeling that enveloped wavering. Denting it because I was waiting for something that seems futile. Gini deh, before the story at length, introduce, I'm Della. I was junior high school student in Surabaya.

In school, I was close to a guy, call it Ryan. Me and Ryan had known since second grade increases. He was a very special guy for me. All that is in itself Ryan is my type. Initially, we were just friends study groups. But, over time, there is another sense in my layover for Ryan.

After a long observation, I see Ryan also no sense to me. I began to notice that as Ryan frequent SMS and telephone. Which makes happy, Ryan SMS I'm not for anything important. Rather, for small concerns actually not important. Kayak "'ve eaten yet?", "Do not forget to learn ya!", And many more SMS from him that makes me more and no feeling.

A few days after that, me and Ryan so often the way. Initially it's still the same busy-busy friends. But, after the third date, Ryan invites I dare to walk together. Honestly, I was thrilled. Ryan took me.

After the movie, my date was continued to a dinner for two or an outing to find books and shopping. Anyway, me and Ryan's like people going out.
Well, that made me confused, what is the actual status of my relationship with Ryan? I'm really close to Ryan, but he had never told me love or care about me.

It was, I just hung together Ryan.
Ryan is often willing to reveal something to me. However, when the words begin to slide, suddenly Ryan said, "Never mind then." Duh, it's so resentful?
I try to vent to a good friend Ryan, who is also close to me. His name is Pat. According to Arie, I just need to be patient. Ryan waited patiently for daring to express it all to me. But, until when? I have a principle to not express love first. I also do not want to undermine that principle.

***********


Answer:
You should be grateful deh. How not, you feel exhausted just wrote it is hung! Try that involved head hung from the ceiling, well not imagine it? He he he. Just kidding!

Del, Aime really know the importance of a commitment to a girl. Therefore, Aime also actually really do not support the launch of a model dating relationship aka HTS without status. Why? Such relationships would be easy access to a nasty thing called cheating. Agree?

But (there is the but ya), you should know first the causes and origins of why Ryan did not shoot you visit. It could be, Ryan was shy or have a disorder called shut up. Or, you think Ryan is just ordinary friends, not more.

Step to The Next Level
You've asked the friend Ryan, the Arie. According to Arie, you had to wait until Ryan got guts. Okay! Now, immediately do a random poll in school. No need to use paper. Quite mouth to mouth aka word of mouth.
Ask your classmates, according to them, about Ryan likes not to you. Then, ask gentlemen, Ryan already had a boyfriend yet. After that, do the same polling to other elements in the school. Caretaker, a friend in another class, the teacher you trust, or even the principal. He he he. The latter is not compulsory anyway.

Do not principled Ancient
Perhaps we have a principle of life wrote. But, we also have to be realistic. Do not let life principles that will actually hurt our feelings. That is, as long as the principle is less supportive of our lives, we can really change!
As prinsipmu are not going ngungkapin feeling the guy. Change it. Eits, do not tell me not want first. No need to disclose directly too! For example, increase the intensity of your attention to Ryan. Then, pretending to be one SMS to him. It said: You confide to your friend if another like Ryan. Alternatively, a story to Ryan that you get close again and a guy like same. Properly, it could increase the confident Ryan.

Time Limit Love
If it was curiosity and resentment has reached the crown, immediately set the time limit for Ryan. For example, one month. If in that time he does not go say love, do the "attack". 've Changed the principle right?
Ask well-connected to Ryan, what he feels to you so far? Then, say that you like him. Explain that you do not like hanging.
However, if it turns out you do not change the principle insists, no problem! After over a month, that means it's time you forget about Ryan. You've set the time limit! Do not be denied. Means, Ryan is not for you. Aime doain success ya ...


Aime
Source: Jawa Pos dotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment