Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Husband Iseng

Husband Iseng
Problems:

On the street, in public places, as well as at work, there's always the husband kicks.
"Lei Bu, just call me Fir. I think with height 168 cm and weight 53 kg, at first glance I was like a pine tree. Yeah right Lei Bu?

Please Mom, I was almost desperate for this. Why fathers are philanderer often approach me, but so far I have always dressed decently. I did not make up menor. I never wear clothes / tight shirts and mini skirts I have. And believe me, I did not include women who ganjen / sassy.

The problem is like Mom, at age almost 28 years, there have been four times I was approached seriously by a married man. Not to mention that just for fun took a walk, dinner or a movie.

Starting from Mr A, when I had just graduated college D-III. A is an uncle of my best friends. Age Mr A twice my age. How dare he say this to me. Though her first child the same age as me. He'd stop chasing me after I asked a male friend help me to acknowledge me as his girlfriend and threatened the uncle that does not bother me anymore. This resulted in my friendship with my friend because he's so ashamed to have cracked om a moral effort.

The second person, B, aged four years older than me. Since the first time I knew him I'm sure he's already married, but he never wanted to admit. He remained chasing me and some times miss work to wait for my home office. I was able to turn away and look for information about him. Bu it's true, he was married and even had children.

The third, C, is the toughest for me. Since its initial introduction he never said married. I love her mom. I also have to introduce him to my family. When it was said that he never married. When I know he's ruined my family, Mom. According to C, the household is falling apart long before he knew me. But he tried to defend it because remember the children. She thought that I was God's grace for him. He always complimented me. And if you see a picture of his wife, she is much more beautiful than me. But with him I feel like a woman most beautiful, kindest, and most important to her ... But I can not fall asleep constantly. Although it took a few months, I can be firm to part from him, even though he said he'd divorce from his wife. I also fear he's just toying with me. Even if she was divorced, I was not able to live off the suffering of others, especially children. Let me destroyed, provided it does not destroy the lives of others.

Now D was approaching me. Same thing Mom, it turns out he was married. And this means adios for him. Until this letter I have not been a deterrent for him to approach me. I was about to give up on the gentlemen's philanderer. Try portrait of my mother see what this looks really liked the look of a lady-killer? I feel normal and I do not sassy. Or maybe with a mediocre face it, just who are married are interested in me, was busy with a virgin girl much prettier than me. This makes my confidence collapsing. I think I did not dare to smile, I smile frightened by means other guy. Lastly I hope this letter makes fathers who have enough to do it consciously acting was really disgusting, is not it Mom? At the moment her child waiting at home, they are busy with other women gombalnya seduction ... "
Kept waiting - Faithful in London

"It's often so he promises to quickly resolve a divorce with his wife, mom, but always postponed. Fact, lately he rarely appeared again. Actually I am ashamed to tell it, but I do not know where to go for parents and my brothers did not know my boyfriend was married. Originally Bambanglah (not his real name) who first approached me. As a new employee who did not know anyone, I was delighted to have the attention. Eventually he got from ordinary friends special friend and we've been doing the forbidden. I'm really sorry ma'am. When I pressed him to quickly meet my parents, he would admit he was married ... I was in shock and so hysterical, I was devastated sehancur-destruction, should I keep waiting? '
Rag - Pine in Jakarta

***************



Answer:
Fir brother, Loyal good,
Sad true experience that happened to you, due digombali by Glad and Mr. Om Girang. The results were not encouraging. Not just feel cheated, also the prospect of marriage became more and more distant. Sadly that was over the fence until it fooled even remain "subdued" in the game!

Actually there is no denying men and women would feel happy if the opposite sex attractive. This situation is especially needed those who are experiencing a personal crisis such as failing in business, isolated communities, entry age middle-aged, so Ethel Person, a professor in the psychiatry clinic. Various methods are used for this purpose depends on the creativity, and the ability bergaulnya facilities. A cheap way is to spit sweet nothings, until the opposite sex feel like an angel though apparently only moderately. Claiming a virgin for the gullible. Or say marriage is messy so pitied. Reported that their partner was rewarded selfish and frigid warmth ..

But we must not forget, he did not just play alone. From the results of the study seem even more active women who invite a guy to pay attention to him. The use of perfume, color and cut his clothes to give extra attention and smiles, many aimed at attracting men. No need to dress up very menor, but admonished the sweet courtesies interest you can be seen as an invitation for young boys to act. This is often forgotten by women and only felt himself being chased by men only.

So Fir, do not despair, you've proven yourself to attract for men, try to hang out with more guys who are not married. And for "Faithful" likely the father who always put off "divorce" his wife does not want to divorce his wife. Unfortunately not if you keep waiting for him to excuse?

Your letter shows both the husband that kegenitannya not only less interesting for the girls also can harm them. Do not force it if they are at a distance. Instead the girls who do not want to missed, do not invite the "thief" sign!


Leila Ch. Sapiential
Source: Kompas Cyber ​​Media

No comments:

Post a Comment