Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Confused, Pick The Intellect Or The Establishment

Confused, Pick The Intellect Or The Establishment
Problems:

I am a girl (28), working in the field of sales that made me to meet many people. Lots of traveling out of town, even out of the country, if the office sent me to the show or seminar that can add insight. The office where I work is very supportive of my career development.

Imagine, Mom, I just sort of graduate school princess cleverness, but because of the achievements and targets are always met, I was sent to school to earn a bachelor's degree-1. If I wanted, I also allowed the school to the next level, as long as the fixed sales target achieved. Compared to my friends who go with me, what I got was very pretty, even female friends have dropped out all, because married or because they can not reach the target.

My serious girlfriend is a high school classmate who is now out and open their own business outside Java. It's a big city, but, it is not like in Java. I've been there on holiday a few times, but after 3 days, my dizzy, what should I do? I can not imagine, what would happen if I also had to stay there because of marriage with this PS (serious girlfriend). In fact, the business is well established and for the past 7 years of dating, we broke up was 3 years, but keep in touch.

He has started talking about marriage, ma'am, but I'm still preoccupied with work and, this one, ma'am, that my boyfriend casually (PI).

PS If you are hardworking and a huckster like me, then the PI is an office employee (not written yes, ma'am specific activity). Did not I agreed with me that my work is not like that sometimes have to explore the shops, as well as traditional markets to sell?

With PI, I had to close since last 2 years, so I honestly just a year "faithful" since splitting with PS. In the second year he moved, I was already familiar with the PI. His world was so different from my world. He was serious, educated, hobbies are reading, listening to classical music and watching the painting exhibition.

If I were invited to dinner with friends, not in fast food restaurants as I always do with PS the very practical, visiting all sales outlets. We went to a five star hotel, dine while listening to live music. Anyway it feels romantic and very intelligent.

After going to the PI, I am so happy to dress up, good buy good books, discuss topics that are in, and it also increases the need to broaden the horizon. PS Why do not I let go? Because, in meeting the needs of a woman, I feel more capable PS made me feel safe, protected and have someone guide me. The drawback is 'less cool' and not a PI intellect. Jealousy makes me ge-er, big flavor that I was really the maintenance of a well. In short, I am not excited and wondered to myself, did he seriously think I meant to him. Perhaps, this is also what makes me tend to oversimplify, PS, yes, ma'am. If you underestimate, heck, I guess not.

While the PI, because the modern spirit, I want to be able to really feel aligned with him. Trying democratic and never tried to know the personal side of me, if I did not start it. For example, he did not ask me introduce you to the parents, but did not resist when I introduce. He always keep my personal life, my privacy, not bothered by it. Did not ask about my past, because he was not happy when I try to dig deeper into his past.

He thinks, what matters is the present and the future. Since both parents are dead and I do not know how many brothers he, I practically do not know you at all PI. Unlike right with the PS that I know the whole family, even grandparents and neighbors in his childhood, in his hometown first.

Certainly smarter PI makes me soar into the sky with a shipment flowers, visits, and full of surprise gifts and words that clearly express his love on me. That is, never be uttered by the PS. We talk more about how the sales strategy can we use to work, in order to obtain higher commissions and quickly got the money to get married stock. On marriage, PI gives 'signs' indirectly that he had not wanted to be bound, as he loudly once suggested that I go to school anymore.

Are not I so got three choices, Mom? Married with PS, which also means my career finished up here. I also do not like the thought that after marriage remains to be far apart the PS. If yet my work again, apparently this means I help business. And I had to live in the city where the PS now do business.

Go back to school, can contain the consequences of losing PS, since he has repeatedly said it was tired of dating and want to quickly settled family. Although when I went to school again, I am sure I will get better insight and it is not impossible, would be more career skyrocketed. In my office there are no women with S-2 in the path of these sales.

Choosing remains dating to the PI still makes me nervous, because it does not feel 100 percent sure that I was not a friend isengnya, but he has serious intentions on me. Hopefully, I am not the type of women who are afraid of being chased age, ma'am, but if you have to do this-this continues for 3 or 4 years, while there are men who established and clearly loves me and invite mate, not stupid name that I chose is the uncertainty?

Apparently, more and more I feel that the burden is heavy, ma'am, so lately at work also began to focus not. As with PS was sometimes there is a sense of guilt, as well as with PI wondering exactly who he is? Because of my efforts to further identify themselves during these did not produce any results.

Bu Rieny help me, huh? Thank you.

****************



Answer:

People who still have a chance to choose is usually a happy person, because there are many women who did not have a choice and then live a life full of compulsion. It turns out, have a lot of options also provide the opportunity for confusion, huh Linda? Confused because it appears in all the alternative options available, Linda still has an element of uncertainty. His name is also talking about human beings, does not there may be 100 percent sure.

However, it is also a fact that more people are choosing and then do not regret the choice, as those who can be said to be 'wrong choice'. Why? Try, Linda deh look, not Linda will find that they are in a hurry to make a decision, that is not accompanied by the desire to find relevant information as possible, while being true to themselves, will usually feel miscast. Why? Because when setting the option that he did not examine it well, what need in him to be satisfied with the choice had dropped. If you choose or decide on something more because of the insistence of things outside himself, greater the chances for a mistake. And even worse if it's actually someone else choose for us!

In connection with options regarding important decisions in life, the first you must understand correctly is yourself. If we call L and I and N and D and A are good at selling it, we are actually talking about a figure that like? What did he make his goals, what he wants for his future, how he would like to achieve? More importantly, what are the advantages and what are the weaknesses and shortcomings as a human being?

Then, for the name of marriage, how 'a Linda' live and give meaning to the tie? The more obvious answer, increasingly know Linda put herself in the arena of life choices that have to be taken. Linda would say choose correctly and wisely, if it turns more positive side that accompany decisions or choices Linda eventually take.

How to make that choice did not miss much of what Linda thought, and expect in the future? The answer back to myself again Linda. Makin know what Linda would gain by choosing one that is more stable later Linda live. The most vulnerable point of fact here, because people (especially women) make a lot of important decisions in his life based on faith and understanding that are not realistic about the reality presented in front of him.

About choosing a partner, for example. If Linda is basically a romantic woman who expects to be fulfilled needs romantismenya through marriage, wrong when choosing a PS that seems (like most men) is the figure of a practical-practical way of looking at life and marriage.

But if Linda believes that the requirement to obtain a marriage will establish together with someone, while meeting the needs for clothing, food, shelter and further reassurance that her husband was not easy to fall in love with another woman, less wise to choose the man who once smooth mouth seduction-seduction issued a lull women into the sky. Typically, he did so easily repeat the same thing to other women who are digandrunginya!

What about factors spouse or potential spouse? Obviously we need to know how to interpret it a marriage. What is the meaning of marriage for our boyfriends? If we have a lot in common here, it's easier to process mutual understanding between the two, rather than understanding that a marriage is much different between the two.

Then, as this will be a long-term contract, even a lifetime (we hope not if marriage is for life once), to remember, too, that people are always changing and evolving. Will we, the husband and wife, grown with up to 10 or 15 years from now, not the gap created due to the level of education, background, interests and skills to make money differently?

At your age, should aspects are interrelated also increasingly complex. There is a career there, there is also a need to add a title, while the work yourself, if increasing degree, you'll gain a greater opportunity. How then you compensate these opportunities, if only it then lost because you have to take a husband?

You did not ask me, what if I became Linda, what decisions would I take? But I'd like to share, what if I became Linda. The first one, I would say to myself,'' I think I've got enough levels of loyalty to my girlfriend. The proof, I'm going out again so the PS away. "Then, I will also disconnect the PI, because after all I did not visit was steady go together with it. Proof, I still maintain my PS distant outer islands. Would not this meant that he also had a sense comparable to PI is looking intellect?

If I were Linda, I would think hard, lest I not love and falling in love, but because PI can present a completely different experience to what I live for it with PS, I marveled at once flattered. Next to him and cause a sense of comfort, but mungkiiiiin, this is not love, you know. Just something different course from what was experienced and lived over the years.

Well, is not it then be brought Linda to thinking about what LOVE really is? Create a list deh, the accompanying feelings, and how PI and PS can fulfill. If everything did not give sufficient confidence, it's okay too, if you do not pick it both ways and go back to school? Well, that about this one, do not be joined in my words, yes Linda, because Linda's final word must remain decisive.

Thus, regardless of the risks posed by these options later, Linda would not blame anybody but myself Linda alone. What if this time the "science of sales" it used? The questions are answered Linda dear, why do people decide to buy? Should not it not only because of LOVE? Well, hopefully Linda also carefully before buying, uh one, before making a choice. Lots of love.



Rieny
Sources: Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment