Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Finding the Desire yet Companion

Finding the Desire yet Companion
Problems:

I am a 26-year-old boy, in April next year inshaAllah I even entered the age of 27 years. A number of marriage duly did. However I have the following constraints:

Actually I was ready to go into marriage. My sincere intention to foster home full of blessing God. However, I am confused should marry whom. To this day I do not have a candidate companion of that as I want. Actually a lot of women who offer their love to me, but I can not accept them because I do not love them. I just think of them as friends only. Actually I've been told that I have the physical perfection and maybe everything. Alhamdulillah in terms of my religion too unreliable though not too faqih in the problem, but the fundamentals of the Islamic law to have understood me, the material I have already had, and may be practically established because I am a businessman though not great, education is also alhamdulillah since I graduated SI.

But my boys are very shy, I do not have the courage to get acquainted with the woman that I like especially to express the word love. I do not know what to do. I crave a woman beautiful face, slender, graceful, berakhlaq and shy, and can socialize with anyone. I was really craving a woman like Fatimatuzzahra. But nevertheless I have not got. While the desire to get married is always disturbing, especially when I read the sweet story of the Prophet with Aisha's mother. The desire was more passionate.

I dream about a woman who can make me closer to God. But I also always prioritize her physically, even if religion and morality is much more important than all of that. What should I do? I fear that it stays like this, because Satan is always tempting to plunge mankind. Please help me. what should I do? So, thank you.
Wassalamualaikum.


***************



Answer:

Assalammu'alaikum wr. wb.
God blessed Surrahman brother, Subhanallah, the favor of Allah on you because you gave so many advantages that make your ideal look in her eyes. Physical possession of the good, educated, religious and financially secure enough. But you seem to be confused as well because even myself have been able to get married and wish for the rose is so big but not yet found the ideal woman you expect.

Looking for a couple who meet all the desired criteria is not easy and it often makes a person ultimately kept delaying the wedding blocked until marriage. Nothing wrong was to establish criteria for our partner, but if things seem urgent for us (like worrying fall in adultery) tastes better if it can be somewhat flexible by adjusting the bit between expectations and reality.

This means that although existing criteria you specify then try to make a priority value from it, so as to criteria not a priority maybe you can be more lenient. Like we choose something, then usually if nothing really fit with what we want then we will choose the most similar objects or even if not all of the functions that we expect there, namuntetap give us kepuasankarena has an advantage on the other.

And of course it should be a priority so that does not make you wrong should be adjusted with the guidance of the prophets that always makes religion and morality as a top priority. And in this case you also might not just passively waiting for someone offered but may actively seek out, for example through a relative or a friend that you think must also have credibility in both the religious and akhlaqnya.

So keep trying with good road and blessed him with is always accompanied by prayer to God. May Allah bring the best match for you according to His good world and the hereafter. Amen.
Wassalammu'alaikum wr. wb.




Sources: Rr Anita W.

No comments:

Post a Comment