Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Past Husband

Past Husband
Problems:

I was 30 years old, my wife of 30 years. We got married three years ago, is now blessed with a child. I was always curious about his past with his ex-girlfriend. Originally from the psychological side of it but eventually I would like to know as well what they are doing.

Of events began when I saw pictures of her in college with people who became his girlfriend and pages thesis offerings that make me jealous and uncomfortable.

He twice courtship. With the A, he is very loving and courtship lasted for 1.5 years. Both were dropped because their parents forbid their children seeing the A (new college dating). Soon the B meet at CCN. I am a newcomer and his wife knew when she was going out with the B.

I am familiar with my wife as we become new employees at the same company and department. My wife was going out with the B and I become a place to vent when he is in trouble with the B. He then felt more in tune with me and decide if I want B to be his girlfriend. The B assessed his IQ level is low.

All the information that I had heard when I was dating and memakluminya, no problem. But after looking at the photos that are so intimate (which I've seen so far), and a letter offering thesis of the B-containing deep meaning, I am very curious to know the what they have done during courtship. I want to know the details and the more detail-deteilnya getting me very sick.

I realize it's actually not be done, but I can not deny my curiosity. It's very draining, and his wife felt very cornered with questions that are cornering him.

How do I relieve my curiosity about her past. Wife always answered honestly and it makes me very sick (for example, he had hugged and kissed in the parking lot of the A etc. ... etc. ..). How can I assume that it is not uncommon at the time of courtship, so that I can receive a great soul.

***************



Answer:

SA's jealous brother,
Looks like your attitude associated with a feeling of guilt that you are not aware of. I infer from your sentence that says, ".. when the wife was still going out with the B B ..... and will decide if I want to be pacaranya ...." Negative feelings such as jealousy, anxiety, doubt, and so it will drain your energy because only love free condition (unconditional love) that can add energy.

The photos you see in this paper and offering the actual facts that are "neutral" but because of your own fears about your ability to keep the love of his wife, that's what makes you perceive that more affectionate wives and girlfriends favor with the earlier. Perhaps also in the relationship of husband and wife, you catch, but never asked directly, that your wife enjoy it less. This can affect the flavor of PD (confident) men, so suspicious that his wife once more enjoy in the past.

I suggest, you no longer mendedes or targeted because it can REALLY - REALLY ANNOYING wife PLEASURE (frustration) and can keep from your wife (although physically close but inwardly depressed. (Wife is the business for what it is ... a scar still less trustworthy). Moreover, the You permasalahkan is past, you are not to pivot wife of birth ... not fair to question something that happened before you know.

How, by realizing that when we see faults in others (wife), actually all of it is a reflection of the lack of an unconscious, felt is in us, so perhaps you are not happy because comparing with personal experience in the ago. Please refer to and openly express your doubts, of course with being polite. Jalinlah closeness based on mutual trust, love, right, the new kid a scar already collapsed household!



Pamugari Widyastuti
Source: Kompas Cyber ​​Media

No comments:

Post a Comment