Laman

Recent Post

Saturday 22 December 2012

Again Stiff Guys "In Love"

Again Stiff Guys "In Love"
Problems:

Before, I really apologize if I'm experiencing this problem too ridiculous even for read or answered. But, it is a reality and is happening to me. Jump aja deh. Kenalin, my name is Ray. Right now I'm listed as one of the student private university in Surabaya.

O yes, before I lanjutin, I have a condition. Do not laugh or insult! Okay? Believe what not, but you should believe, until the age of two heads, I had never invented. Alias ​​is still single. Hayo, do not laugh!

Garanya, from junior high to high school, I was addicted to playing games. Either that or play PS games online. Not half-hearted, mainku frequency can take hours, maybe even a day.

Hobby that really seized my time. As a result, I was not much time to hang out. At the teen age boys already know love, I still berakrab fun with games, games and games. That's what finally made me so stiff guy.

During school, I almost do not have a close girl friend. Worse, the situation continued until I was in college. The difference is, now I'm starting to open up. Began to chat with a girl, or even just say hello aja fit there needs. I tried the same familiar creatures called girls, but until now not one hundred percent successful.

In college, I was teased because my friends do not have a trailer visit. In fact, almost all of my friends already had a boyfriend. In fact many are hobby mutually boyfriend.

Until finally, I met a girl and fell in love. Call wrote his name Leni. He is different from campus to me. I do not know why, I feel really interested him.

As a first step, I've managed dapatin phone number of a friend of mine. But, for the sequel, I'm confused ya. I have to do? How my attitude if we meet him? How so I could get closer to him?

Please love me advice as soon as possible. Honestly, I'm a nerd guy, timid, and introverted. If it managed to change my status, I promise me, will treat you any kind. He he he .... Thanks before.


***************



Answer:
Dear Priyo,
Ha ha ha ... (oops) should not laugh, yes! Funny you exhausted, vent aja no rules. Yes yes ... than you getting embarrassed (or embarrassing), Aime wrote to the point, yes.

Priyo, you do not need to feel so most unlucky guy anyway that until now still do not have a boyfriend. Rest assured, there is a figure girl prepared for you. That was tuh, say it, every guy has a mate of his ribs. Yes ... let's hope the girl Leni, the longer you crush today.

How do ngedeketin Leni? Here, Aime love tip-the tip.

Status.
Before the taste sukamu develop further, make sure the status. Sorry ya, you're right inexperienced in love. Fear, you forgot this important matter. If Leni still singles, a green light for you. But, if he already has a girlfriend, you backed off deh mending.
How, you may tanyain is not direct. For example, fitting met, casually asked, "Boy you pick what time?" If you are still single, he'll answer, "Which guy? Yet got anyway." If that answer is, yes! Go to the next level.

Try So Ninja.
Gini point. Frequently appearing on campus. Do not tell. Suddenly you wrote bobbed in front of him, let him surprise. Ajakin meal together while chatting. Usahain serileks possible. If you disconnected the chat, which means you can fit. At the end of the chat, make nganter tawarin him home.

Gift without a name.
Sometimes, love is more shocking surprise. Love gift "small" without a name. For example, selipin favorite novel in her bag. On the first page of the novel, love aphorisms with your name initials. If smart, surely he could immediately guess the gift of nowhere. Just wait wrote a thank you from him.

Often Read Tip Aime.
This is the most important. Be diligent reading tip Aime. Who knows, eventually you ngadepin same conditions similar Aime discussed. Could it dicontek ngatasinya ways?
Relax, all tip Aime dibagiin it's free (for Jawa Pos DetEksi loyal readers, of course). Aime also not really selfless. But, if you wanta send something for Aime, um ... should really tuh. He he he .... Okay, Priyo, see you again next curhatanmu ya. Aime hope, time status already changed to be "taken".


Aime
Source: Jawa Pos dotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment